What is Healing?
Healing is a gentle and highly effective holistic system and is non-invasive, non-manipulative, non-dogmatic and allied to no particular set of religious beliefs.
Healing uses the act of lying on hands on another being to comfort and relieve pain (distant healing is the act of healing a person who may not be close at hand.)
This act is as old as instinct itself!
When a child falls and scrapes its knee, he/she wants her mother to touch it or kiss it and make it better.
A mother’s instinct when a child is feverish or ill directs her to place her hand on her baby’s forehead.
Healing means restoring harmony to mind, body and spirit.
There is no pressure, manipulation or massage, and as the energy flows into the recipient it helps to balance, heal and harmonise all aspects of the person-body, mind, emotions and spirit. Healing is however, more than just a form of holistic therapy, as one of its fundamental purposes is to encourage personal and spiritual awareness and growth.
More and more people today are suffering stress, anxiety and depression. Healing helps to bring about not only physical well-being but also mental, emotional and spiritual wholeness.
Healing works at or from a level of consciousness that is detached from the conscious mental processes of the practitioner, or receiver.
Healing energy supports you:
- Healing energises you when you feel drained and calms you when you feel afraid.
- Healing helps you sleep peacefully.
- Healing can reduce high blood pressure.
- Healing relieves asthma, migraines and stress
- Healing relieves pain and accelerates healing of wounds, injuries and infections.
- Healing helps prevent the development of disease.
- Healing helps you release emotional wounds and shows you new possibilities, supporting you in making changes.
- Healing benefits everyone, in so many ways…
Healing with the New Earth Energies